Physiotherapy Gerringong, Sale, Victoria & Shellharbour, NSW
Physiotherapy Gerringong, Sale & Shellharbour now taking appointments!
About Calm & Connection Physiotherapy Gerringong, Shellharbour & Sale
The physiotherapists at Calm & Connection Physiotherapy Gerringong, Sale & Shellharbour are post-graduate trained and registered with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Registration Agency, offering consultations and sessions to treat a range of issues, including injury and pain management, spinal and pelvic pain, sport’s injuries and performance management, pre and post-operative rehabilitation, deconditioning, balance programs, and dry needling.
Calm & Connection Physiotherapy Gerringong, Sale & Shellharbour offer the highest standard of care and support to our patients. All our staff hold current memberships with The Australian Physiotherapy Association, The Continence Foundation of Australia and Women’s Health Training Associates.
- Spinal and pelvic pain and injury
- Pre and post operative physiotherapy
- Dry needling
- Sports injuries and performance
- Chronic Pain
- Balance and rehabilitation programs
- Exercise programs
- Upper and lower limb injuries
- Postural assessments
- Worksafe, T.A.C, D.V.A and Defence Force claims
- Bulk billed Medicare (Extended primary care programs)
- Plus more…
Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- Pre and post natal health
- Pre and post gynaecological surgery
- Pessary assessments and fittings
- Bladder an bowel incontinence and dysfunction
- Pelvic pain and bladder pain
- Pelvic floor and abdominal weakness
- Chronic pain
- Pre and post prostatectomy rehabilitation
- Post-natal return to sport assessments and recommendations
- Urinary urgency
- Polyuria (excessive waking at night to urinate)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Vulva and vestibuldynia
- Children’s bedwetting and daywetting
- Plus more…
- Core stability classes
- Small groups
- Qualified Physiotherapist Instructed
- Health fund rebate compatible
- Pelvic floor education workshops
- Corporate events
- Public health promotion events
- Multi-disciplinary health practitioner education workshops
Our practitioners hold professional memberships with the following organisations:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- The Continence Foundation of Australia
- The Women’s Health Training Association
- International Children’s Continence Society
It empowered me.
I now know how very fortunate I was to be able to participate in both group and individual sessions of mindfulness core stability classes. It empowered me as I was given essential tools to help continue with my own sessions at home.
I love Pilates.
I love my core stability class. I always leave my classes knowing exactly how to complete the moves, what I should feel when I am doing them and which area they are strengthening or stretching. Even better, I get fit and have a fun time while doing so.
I was very fortunate to be able to do Pilates classes with Julia.
I now know how very fortunate I was to be able to participate in both group and individual sessions of mindfulness core stability classes with Julia. It empowered me as I was given essential tools to help continue with my own sessions at home.
I cannot recommend Julia highly enough.
I love Pilates with Julia. She is such a knowledgeable practitioner who uses her extensive physiotherapy skills to create Pilates classes that target and improve key areas. I always leave Julia’s classes knowing exactly how to complete the moves, what I should feel when I am doing them and which area they are strengthening or stretching. Even better, I get fit and have a fun time while doing so.
I recommend it for all women after child birth.
I thought my body had recovered from child birth and that everything was fine. I returned to exercise including jogging. A few people questioned me about whether it as too soon post birth. I started to worry that I could cause myself damage in the long run so had an assessment with Julia to put my mind at ease. The assessment was thorough and professional. I recommend it for all women after child birth.